Prologue
Dear diary,
I just realised...I'm going to start a whole new chapter in my life...
In 7 days...
By then, I may have had to change where I live, what I do and in general...
Living a whole new life....
No. I'm not on a Witness Relocation Program...
No. I'm not gettin hitched. Hehe.
I'm going to join the workforce.
Temporarily.
I'm going to be a Practitioner.
(and it doesn't have anything to do with medicine...)
I'm going on Practical Attachment beginning 1st December 2005 to 31st May 2006.
6 months...half-a-year...
The company I'll be with is A********* M****.
(Sorry. It's on a "need-to-know" basis.)
From now on, I'll refer to it as "The Firm".
The Firm, unconveniently, is located where my usual "means of transportation" doesn't go.
That's why I have to relocate...
Call it a "Practitioner Relocation Program" if you like.
It's still early (perhaps) for me to relocate...
I'm still working on it (moving out)...
It's not easy to just uproot yourself and go.
But desperate times--call for desperate measures.
We'll see what happens.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home