Day 2
Dear diary,
I only waited for the bus at 7.30am today.
The bus arrived 7 mins later.
I still arrived at the firm at 7.45am...
(I'm beginning to wonder if there's a way to arrive later...heh)
Anyways, like yesterday...my 1st task was filing...
(Told ya it's warm-up)
Then I did employees' claims...
(I was under Accounts Receivable and Payroll)
My goodness...the amount of money spent on tolls, petrol etc...
But the most surprising is claims for food/meals...
It could reach as high as RM xxxx...4 digits! That's a K oledi...
Go figure...meals are in hotels, resorts...of course it would reach 4 digits...
Wish I could go eat there and claim...hehe
Speaking of food, my practical mate (from now on, my colleague) and I were hesitant to have lunch at the canteen because we felt awkward and out-of-place yesterday...so we just ate some buns I brought from home...
But then, our OTHER colleagues (the real workers, unlike us) offered us lunch...
(They had makan2 sederhana besar...in the boardroom none-the-less...)
So my colleague and I ended up having mee hoon, satay, rendang and cake...
There were also nasi impit, more cakes, icecream, chicken, etc...but we didn't have those...
We were full.
Actually, we were shy. Hehe.
After lunch I did Accounts Receivables interest charges...
In layman's terms, it has been quite a busy day...
Thank God It's Friday!!
It's da weekends...I can sleep in...
Good.
I only waited for the bus at 7.30am today.
The bus arrived 7 mins later.
I still arrived at the firm at 7.45am...
(I'm beginning to wonder if there's a way to arrive later...heh)
Anyways, like yesterday...my 1st task was filing...
(Told ya it's warm-up)
Then I did employees' claims...
(I was under Accounts Receivable and Payroll)
My goodness...the amount of money spent on tolls, petrol etc...
But the most surprising is claims for food/meals...
It could reach as high as RM xxxx...4 digits! That's a K oledi...
Go figure...meals are in hotels, resorts...of course it would reach 4 digits...
Wish I could go eat there and claim...hehe
Speaking of food, my practical mate (from now on, my colleague) and I were hesitant to have lunch at the canteen because we felt awkward and out-of-place yesterday...so we just ate some buns I brought from home...
But then, our OTHER colleagues (the real workers, unlike us) offered us lunch...
(They had makan2 sederhana besar...in the boardroom none-the-less...)
So my colleague and I ended up having mee hoon, satay, rendang and cake...
There were also nasi impit, more cakes, icecream, chicken, etc...but we didn't have those...
We were full.
Actually, we were shy. Hehe.
After lunch I did Accounts Receivables interest charges...
In layman's terms, it has been quite a busy day...
Thank God It's Friday!!
It's da weekends...I can sleep in...
Good.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home