Day 3
Dear diary,
Well..today wasn't so bad I guess...
For one thing, I only had to take the bus BACK from work.
To work, I hitched a ride with my housemate, since my office (saying this sounds weird) is en-route to where he works...and since we both discovered this fact only today...we both came up with a mutual agreement...
I no longer had to take the bus TO work...Since both our office hours start the same time, I could just "car pool" with him...HURRAY! That would definitely be lighter on my pocket...and time.
What's the catch?
No catch...I just have to make sure he gets up in time to "car pool"...hehe.
Now, at the office...I started to ease in to my surroundings I guess...
I somewhat "volunteered" to accompany one of the OTHER colleagues (the REAL workers) to the canteen which is actually just a ploy for me to not go alone...So I guess I'm adapting to this colleague? Well...she is the only other person who usually arrives before me. (Yea, I know. I'm too early...)
During lunch,MY colleague (my practical mate) and I still didn't have the "appetite" to "stomach"
the crowd at the canteen...so we ate a bun each for lunch. Pathetic? Yea, well...there wasn't any resources (time and/or material) for me to be cooking lunch to pack for work...
But then, our little not-going-to-the-canteen-and-a-bun-for-lunch routine seemed to arouse the concern of my supervisor...
He offered to accompany and/or bring us to lunch tomorrow...
Uh-oh.
P/S- I guess I can't escape filing. Heh.
Well..today wasn't so bad I guess...
For one thing, I only had to take the bus BACK from work.
To work, I hitched a ride with my housemate, since my office (saying this sounds weird) is en-route to where he works...and since we both discovered this fact only today...we both came up with a mutual agreement...
I no longer had to take the bus TO work...Since both our office hours start the same time, I could just "car pool" with him...HURRAY! That would definitely be lighter on my pocket...and time.
What's the catch?
No catch...I just have to make sure he gets up in time to "car pool"...hehe.
Now, at the office...I started to ease in to my surroundings I guess...
I somewhat "volunteered" to accompany one of the OTHER colleagues (the REAL workers) to the canteen which is actually just a ploy for me to not go alone...So I guess I'm adapting to this colleague? Well...she is the only other person who usually arrives before me. (Yea, I know. I'm too early...)
During lunch,MY colleague (my practical mate) and I still didn't have the "appetite" to "stomach"
the crowd at the canteen...so we ate a bun each for lunch. Pathetic? Yea, well...there wasn't any resources (time and/or material) for me to be cooking lunch to pack for work...
But then, our little not-going-to-the-canteen-and-a-bun-for-lunch routine seemed to arouse the concern of my supervisor...
He offered to accompany and/or bring us to lunch tomorrow...
Uh-oh.
P/S- I guess I can't escape filing. Heh.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home