Day 88
[Backdated entry: Monday 17/04/06]
Dear diary,
The weekend had been absolutely wonderful…
The Lord is risen! Alleluia!
So I came to work in a jovial mood…and work-wise, another routine day at the office…(except that un-routine visit to the company clinic for some medication – I wasn't doing too well in the health dept at the moment.)
Anyhoo, all's well that ends well…it's just a minor infection, no biggie.
Thank God!
P/s-Sorry I haven't been updating my blogs for a whole week now…Not easy to get hold of The Net you know…
Dear diary,
The weekend had been absolutely wonderful…
The Lord is risen! Alleluia!
So I came to work in a jovial mood…and work-wise, another routine day at the office…(except that un-routine visit to the company clinic for some medication – I wasn't doing too well in the health dept at the moment.)
Anyhoo, all's well that ends well…it's just a minor infection, no biggie.
Thank God!
P/s-Sorry I haven't been updating my blogs for a whole week now…Not easy to get hold of The Net you know…



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home