Diary of a Practitioner

When I was in school and studying, I was called a Student. When I was in Varsity, I was called an Undergraduate. When I finished my diploma, I was called a Graduate. When I begin my practical attachment, I am called a Practitioner.

Wednesday, April 5

Day 81

Wednesday 05/04/06
Dear diary,
Now I know things are back to normal when I'm dozing off again.

Heh.

But its good to have a computer to MWblog on…

(MWblog = type in Microsoft Word and copy paste into blog)

I'll post this later.

I managed to drop by my bestfriend's blog today. She's started blogging in our native toungue (Iban) and its pretty amusing…I just wanna point out to you M…that "I told you more people will be spamming your blog…what can I say? I'm psychic…"

Hahaha…

Note to self: How long haven't I surfed?

Hmm…I'm thinking of hitting the cybers…but not today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home