Day 70
Dear diary,
Today's trivia:
What happens when one rushes about non-stop and finally sits down?
Answer?
A major headache is what.
I've been rushing about the office after lunch…
Store – photocopy – desk – files – photocopy – store – photocopy – desk – well….you get the idea.
Now I'm sitting at my desk nursing a throbbing head.
Half-an-hour left at work…and an hour more to commute…
Wish I could just lie down and sleep right now…
*Throb* *Throb* *Throb*
Note: I have 2 months and 10days left before I go off for a much needed 1-month break before the next semester begins. Yikes! 2 months? That's still far off…
P/s: Hey Bro, think you can help pitch in for the airfare? ;-p
Today's trivia:
What happens when one rushes about non-stop and finally sits down?
Answer?
A major headache is what.
I've been rushing about the office after lunch…
Store – photocopy – desk – files – photocopy – store – photocopy – desk – well….you get the idea.
Now I'm sitting at my desk nursing a throbbing head.
Half-an-hour left at work…and an hour more to commute…
Wish I could just lie down and sleep right now…
*Throb* *Throb* *Throb*
Note: I have 2 months and 10days left before I go off for a much needed 1-month break before the next semester begins. Yikes! 2 months? That's still far off…
P/s: Hey Bro, think you can help pitch in for the airfare? ;-p



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home