Day 64
Dear diary,
Today was one-of-those-days-when-almost-everything-that-can-go-wrong-goes-wrong…
Its jinx!
Yesterday, I discovered some disgusting creatures crawling about the kitchen floor…
Freakin maggots!
Literally…
Eeeewww…
I had to lie to myself that I wasn't disgusted and went about extinguishing them.
The procedures involved a hammer and a mop.
Eeeewwww…
Then later, as I was going to bed, emotions were killing me.
Got into an emotional battle with a close friend.
Long text messages were smashed back and forth…with ample tears shed in between.
I ended up with a blocked nose, red eyes and a heavy heart.
I hope that's over.
And today,
I overslept.
I stepped on sh*t. (Literally!)
My sandals needed immediate scrubbing.
The carpet around my cubicle is stained.
My eyes are baggy from last night.
And the work-day isn't even halfway through!
It's the curse of the maggots I tell ya…
P/s- I'm thinking of making today a "half-day"…if only I could get hold of my supervisor and inform her. But alas, she's not in today…
Freakin maggots!
Maybe I'll just go M.I.A from the office.
Today was one-of-those-days-when-almost-everything-that-can-go-wrong-goes-wrong…
Its jinx!
Yesterday, I discovered some disgusting creatures crawling about the kitchen floor…
Freakin maggots!
Literally…
Eeeewww…
I had to lie to myself that I wasn't disgusted and went about extinguishing them.
The procedures involved a hammer and a mop.
Eeeewwww…
Then later, as I was going to bed, emotions were killing me.
Got into an emotional battle with a close friend.
Long text messages were smashed back and forth…with ample tears shed in between.
I ended up with a blocked nose, red eyes and a heavy heart.
I hope that's over.
And today,
I overslept.
I stepped on sh*t. (Literally!)
My sandals needed immediate scrubbing.
The carpet around my cubicle is stained.
My eyes are baggy from last night.
And the work-day isn't even halfway through!
It's the curse of the maggots I tell ya…
P/s- I'm thinking of making today a "half-day"…if only I could get hold of my supervisor and inform her. But alas, she's not in today…
Freakin maggots!
Maybe I'll just go M.I.A from the office.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home