Day 54
Dear diary,
Its almost 11am and I am soooooooo sleepy!!!
(Yesterday was a very tiring day…spent the whole day "moving-out-of-old-house", "moving-into-new-house", "cleaning-up-new-house-so-that-it-is-fit-for living" and "arranging-the-furnishings-inside-the-new-house-taking-into-consideration-the-good-"chi"-and-other-fengshui-stuff"…)
It doesn't help that my supervisor isn't in today…
No supervisor = No work to keep me from falling asleep…
What makes matters worse, I can't conveniently online from my computer anymore thus increasing my idleness at my desk thus decreasing my will to stay awake!
(This is typed on a normal Word program and will be copy-and-pasted into my blog during lunch break…a new method of blogposting to me - which isn't such a bad idea since I don't have broadband at home anymore either…)
Arrggghhh!!!
Its so frustrating to be sleepy but un"allowed" to sleep!
I have…*counts with fingers*…SIX LONG HOURS MORE to endure idleness.
Crap!
I think I'll go type a really really long letter to keep me occupied…
Its almost 11am and I am soooooooo sleepy!!!
(Yesterday was a very tiring day…spent the whole day "moving-out-of-old-house", "moving-into-new-house", "cleaning-up-new-house-so-that-it-is-fit-for living" and "arranging-the-furnishings-inside-the-new-house-taking-into-consideration-the-good-"chi"-and-other-fengshui-stuff"…)
It doesn't help that my supervisor isn't in today…
No supervisor = No work to keep me from falling asleep…
What makes matters worse, I can't conveniently online from my computer anymore thus increasing my idleness at my desk thus decreasing my will to stay awake!
(This is typed on a normal Word program and will be copy-and-pasted into my blog during lunch break…a new method of blogposting to me - which isn't such a bad idea since I don't have broadband at home anymore either…)
Arrggghhh!!!
Its so frustrating to be sleepy but un"allowed" to sleep!
I have…*counts with fingers*…SIX LONG HOURS MORE to endure idleness.
Crap!
I think I'll go type a really really long letter to keep me occupied…



3 Comments:
what I hate the most is beig hungry and not allowed to eat!.
Did you know that in my country, it's 1:45 AM... and I'm not sleepy! (that's kind of ironic!)... anyway... today I return to the university, after my summer break (that sucks!)... so I'm going to get some sleep (or I won't understand a thing once I'm in the classroom)...
bye!.
ps. excuse my english... my native language is spanish (i got here pushing the "next blog" button). I saw your description... and it seems that many people feels lonely around the globe.
listen to the song "the importance of being idle" (oasis plays it)
good song dany-o.
yea, it's a little hard when the day creeps by slowing. but don't be like me...one day last year i was sooo tired i acutally dozed off a the desk for god only knows how long...it was somewhere in the area of 10-30 minutes and i guess i got lucky and no one realized i was around to see me completely knocked out.
speaking of which it's time for me to get some ZZZzzz's in.
hey dany...thanks for dropping by my blog...I did go by yours but I don't understand Spanish so I didn't comment..hehe..
hi ron...
sorry for the late updates and M.I.As...really hard to get online now...=(
Post a Comment
<< Home