Day 50
Dear diary,
Work is such a drag when there's no time to rest...
And of course, my "disconnection" with the internet these past few days...
It's UN-natural to be disconnected!!!
(At this point, you'd already know that I am an internet-addict...especially to blogging/commenting and Friendster-ing...)
At least I can still go online from home.
For now.
It's been decided.
I am moving my stuff out tomorrow evening.
Whether I'll be moving out as well hasn't been thought over yet...
If I don't move out tomorrow...I'll move out this weekend.
But most likely, this may be my last night in my current home...
Things I'll miss...of course, the luxury of blogging from home.
I'm moving back to my old home afterall...
Work is such a drag when there's no time to rest...
And of course, my "disconnection" with the internet these past few days...
It's UN-natural to be disconnected!!!
(At this point, you'd already know that I am an internet-addict...especially to blogging/commenting and Friendster-ing...)
At least I can still go online from home.
For now.
It's been decided.
I am moving my stuff out tomorrow evening.
Whether I'll be moving out as well hasn't been thought over yet...
If I don't move out tomorrow...I'll move out this weekend.
But most likely, this may be my last night in my current home...
Things I'll miss...of course, the luxury of blogging from home.
I'm moving back to my old home afterall...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home