Diary of a Practitioner

When I was in school and studying, I was called a Student. When I was in Varsity, I was called an Undergraduate. When I finished my diploma, I was called a Graduate. When I begin my practical attachment, I am called a Practitioner.

Wednesday, February 15

Day 46

Dear diary,

I left to work from my old house again this morning (it took less than half-an-hour to reach the office..) cos I crashed there last night.
(It took me an hour to reach my old place by bus and taxi the other day!!! And that's just one bus...I was supposed to take another bus, but since it was late and we wanted to go uptown, I took a cab...I hate to have to face such gruelling commuting after work if I move back there. Sigh.)

Sorry...off track.

Anyways, what can I say about work today?

Work was just like any other day...

Except when it came time to leave work...

It was raining heavily and I was wearing WHITE slacks!!!

Needless to say, I had to wear it ala 3/4 pants...hehe.

As promised, here's a picture moment for today...


One of the many "fashioned" umbrellas used this rainy season...;-p

The only picture I could take while preventing my umbrella from flying off! The traditional umbrella ok? Hehe..

P/S - I updated the previous posts with the relevant pics for your viewing pleasure...hehehe..

1 Comments:

Blogger Ron said...

I'm a manager at this large grocery chain and I was just recently moved to this much larger store about half an hour away....from the store i was before...which was half and hour from home...which makes my commute one hour. ALSO since my shifts force me to travel during "rush hour" my commute is really an hour and a half. twice a day. it sucks :(

today i was planning on going to work at 9:30am but i didn't leave the house until 9:00am and ten minutes into my trip the gas light came on and i realized how stupid i was to forget to fill up the night previous. unfortunately i was an interstate highway with few exits and i was kinda stuck on empty for about 7 miles before i got to a gas station! i'm surprised (and thrilled) that my tank held on. i got to work at 10:20.

February 16, 2006 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home