Day 45
Dear diary,
I arrived a bit late at the office today...no biggie...most of the staff come in late anyway...
Work was tolerable...to some extent it was pretty slow...
Too slow that I dozed off in between at my desk...
(I must've been caught I guess since last I saw, there wasn't any document in front of me...when I opened my eyes, there was...Ooopss...)
Oh well...its 4.30pm now...
Time to get ready to leave...
It's Valentine's Day today...
On that note...I got a Valentine gift from a colleague!


But how can a Rexona Extreme deodorant for MEN be of any use to me? If I had a boyfriend, I'd just give it it him for Valentine's...but duh! I don't.
*Thinks*
I know!

I'll give it some guy friends I chance to meet...Or maybe a random guy I pass on the street... Urgghh...you don't seriously think I'd do the latter did you? The former is more plausible...so guys, anyone wannna free deo for Valentine? Just send me a text...hehe..
Anyways, tonight me and some girlfriends are going uptown...
Uptown Girls... Heh.
I'll report on that some other time...
Happy Valentine's Day people...
P/S - Sorry there hasn't been any pics in the posts lately...With the "moving-but-where" situation currently happening, home isn't exactly stable...I'll upload the relevant pics when I can...
I arrived a bit late at the office today...no biggie...most of the staff come in late anyway...
Work was tolerable...to some extent it was pretty slow...
Too slow that I dozed off in between at my desk...
(I must've been caught I guess since last I saw, there wasn't any document in front of me...when I opened my eyes, there was...Ooopss...)
Oh well...its 4.30pm now...
Time to get ready to leave...
It's Valentine's Day today...
On that note...I got a Valentine gift from a colleague!


But how can a Rexona Extreme deodorant for MEN be of any use to me? If I had a boyfriend, I'd just give it it him for Valentine's...but duh! I don't.
*Thinks*
I know!

I'll give it some guy friends I chance to meet...Or maybe a random guy I pass on the street... Urgghh...you don't seriously think I'd do the latter did you? The former is more plausible...so guys, anyone wannna free deo for Valentine? Just send me a text...hehe..
Anyways, tonight me and some girlfriends are going uptown...
Uptown Girls... Heh.
I'll report on that some other time...
Happy Valentine's Day people...
P/S - Sorry there hasn't been any pics in the posts lately...With the "moving-but-where" situation currently happening, home isn't exactly stable...I'll upload the relevant pics when I can...



3 Comments:
Happy Valentine's Day! (I sympathize with your "move" situation -- it's really tough when you're caught between places)
he he he .. I remember last time my colligue also got the same gift for x-mas. It's given by I don't know who .. but it's somebody from our office la. The reason was, he got "bau tengong" .. U might want to check on that. He he he ... don't sue me
Hey! It's not what u think laa...
EVERYONE at the office got one for FREE...don't ask me why...
Besides, its for MEN remember...so its definitely not for me...=)
You want it?
I'm serious...
Post a Comment
<< Home