Day 43
Dear diary,
I went to work troubled today...and so I am troubled this whole day...and this next few weeks...
Troubled about my future.
Troubled about my finances.
Troubled about...everything...?
My carefully planned life, at least for the 1 year I have left here in Shah Alam, is shaken at the roots today.
Where am I to go?
What am I to do?
The whole day, I've been pondering these questions...
No answer has yet appeared...
I'm sick of this.
I wanna go home...
Home to Brunei...where my parents are...
Or at least to Kuching where my brother is...
Where my friends are...
*Sigh*
P/s- Bro, when you're done reading this, give me a call...
I went to work troubled today...and so I am troubled this whole day...and this next few weeks...
Troubled about my future.
Troubled about my finances.
Troubled about...everything...?
My carefully planned life, at least for the 1 year I have left here in Shah Alam, is shaken at the roots today.
Where am I to go?
What am I to do?
The whole day, I've been pondering these questions...
No answer has yet appeared...
I'm sick of this.
I wanna go home...
Home to Brunei...where my parents are...
Or at least to Kuching where my brother is...
Where my friends are...
*Sigh*
P/s- Bro, when you're done reading this, give me a call...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home