Day 37
Dear diary,
I am blogging in semi-lumination now. Its 4pm on the dot and only NOW they decide to change the flourescent light above the cubicle on my left.
Soon after, they'll probably change mine as well.

The lamp above my cubicle...
Here ***They're coming!***
***
4.11pm
They're gone!
And now its really really bright!

The lamp above my cubicle...NOW...
So here's a trivia:
How many people does it take to change a lightbulb?
The answer:

Three: 1 to change, 1 to supervise and 1 looking on...and I don't mean me.. ;-)
And as far as work goes, I'm still alive, aren't I? (^_^)
I am blogging in semi-lumination now. Its 4pm on the dot and only NOW they decide to change the flourescent light above the cubicle on my left.
Soon after, they'll probably change mine as well.

The lamp above my cubicle...
Here ***They're coming!***
***
4.11pm
They're gone!
And now its really really bright!

The lamp above my cubicle...NOW...
So here's a trivia:
How many people does it take to change a lightbulb?
The answer:

Three: 1 to change, 1 to supervise and 1 looking on...and I don't mean me.. ;-)
And as far as work goes, I'm still alive, aren't I? (^_^)



1 Comments:
hehe...FOUR then...
Post a Comment
<< Home