Diary of a Practitioner

When I was in school and studying, I was called a Student. When I was in Varsity, I was called an Undergraduate. When I finished my diploma, I was called a Graduate. When I begin my practical attachment, I am called a Practitioner.

Monday, January 16

Day 29

Dear diary,
Back to work. Again.

I was right about my Type#2 days (last week Friday Day 28)...
I ended up doing urgent stuff that had to be finished before I went home for the day...
Fortunately, I made it in time (i.e without having to stay back.)

Well, it's lunch break now and so far, the day has been so-so.
Hope it picks up a bit later.

But not too much.

I have other *cough*personal*cough* matters to deal with.

*********
4.45pm

It's rare that I add an afterthought to my posts but what the heck.
I haven't done much since lunch break.
No work. And it just started to rain heavily...
Just when its time to go home soon...(5pm)
Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home