Day 25
Dear diary,
Its Monday but I don't feel that depressed like I usually am on any given Monday.
I guess it's because I know tomorrow I WON'T have to go to work!!!
Hee...I just love public holidays...
As much as I'd love to have today off as well,
[The thought to leave work after lunch even crossed my mind...but that was put on a standstill when I noticed that my supervisor came to work. If she hadn't, it might have done so.]
One can't be too greedy. =p
Anyways, its almost lunch break now.
I still have time to contemplate the idea... Hehehe...
Its Monday but I don't feel that depressed like I usually am on any given Monday.
I guess it's because I know tomorrow I WON'T have to go to work!!!
Hee...I just love public holidays...
As much as I'd love to have today off as well,
[The thought to leave work after lunch even crossed my mind...but that was put on a standstill when I noticed that my supervisor came to work. If she hadn't, it might have done so.]
One can't be too greedy. =p
Anyways, its almost lunch break now.
I still have time to contemplate the idea... Hehehe...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home