Day 17
Dear diary,
I spent most of my day nursing a hangover from Christmas weekend.
By hangover, I meant sleep deprivation.
So much so that my superficial supervisor said he noticed that I was very sleepy today. It took me just 2 miliseconds to confess that I was [sleepy].
Fortunately, I survived long enough - only to collapse immediately upon arriving home.
3 hours nap later, then only did I have my dinner/supper.
Now, lack of sleep is catching up with me.
Gotta go get some shut-eye.
I spent most of my day nursing a hangover from Christmas weekend.
By hangover, I meant sleep deprivation.
So much so that my superficial supervisor said he noticed that I was very sleepy today. It took me just 2 miliseconds to confess that I was [sleepy].
Fortunately, I survived long enough - only to collapse immediately upon arriving home.
3 hours nap later, then only did I have my dinner/supper.
Now, lack of sleep is catching up with me.
Gotta go get some shut-eye.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home