Day 11
Dear diary,
I feel so high...
(The prospect of the weekends does that to me nowadays)
Anyway, I finally completed my "phonebook weight-lifting" at work today.
Thank goodness...
But I have identified that when I'm not on my feet (i.e at my desk) I tend to get really really sleepy.
Lack of sleep?
Hmm...I sleep from midnite to 6.30am everyday...6 1/2 hrs sleep/day insufficient??
Whatever the reason...I'm not in the rush to stay awake...
WEEKENDS!!!!
GLORIOUS WEEKENDS!!!!
I LOVE WEEKENDS!!!!
I feel so high...
(The prospect of the weekends does that to me nowadays)
Anyway, I finally completed my "phonebook weight-lifting" at work today.
Thank goodness...
But I have identified that when I'm not on my feet (i.e at my desk) I tend to get really really sleepy.
Lack of sleep?
Hmm...I sleep from midnite to 6.30am everyday...6 1/2 hrs sleep/day insufficient??
Whatever the reason...I'm not in the rush to stay awake...
WEEKENDS!!!!
GLORIOUS WEEKENDS!!!!
I LOVE WEEKENDS!!!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home