Day 5
Dear diary,
It's a taxing job but someone's gotta do it.
That someone just happens to be...Moi!
I spent more than 5 hours in front of the computer at work today...I could feel my eyes burn in their sockets!!
What was I doing you ask?
My REAL supervisor assigned me to my first task (from her that is) and Boy!was it a challenge...
I was asked to match the depreciation amounts from the Fixed Assets with the amount in the General Ledger.
OK. No problem.
It was using Excel.
OK. I know Excel.
There were 2,537 entries to match.
TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED AND THIRTY SEVEN!!!!
I hate Excel.
So far, I've only matched 358...that means there's more than 2000 left.
To be continued tomorrow....
Damn.
It's a taxing job but someone's gotta do it.
That someone just happens to be...Moi!
I spent more than 5 hours in front of the computer at work today...I could feel my eyes burn in their sockets!!
What was I doing you ask?
My REAL supervisor assigned me to my first task (from her that is) and Boy!was it a challenge...
I was asked to match the depreciation amounts from the Fixed Assets with the amount in the General Ledger.
OK. No problem.
It was using Excel.
OK. I know Excel.
There were 2,537 entries to match.
TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED AND THIRTY SEVEN!!!!
I hate Excel.
So far, I've only matched 358...that means there's more than 2000 left.
To be continued tomorrow....
Damn.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home