Day 9
Dear diary,
Work was alright.
At least I didn't fall asleep at my desk (like what almost happened yesterday)...
Hmm...so what did I do?
Scanning, Photocopying, Filing, Matching...etc. Nothing that I haven't done.
Lunch, however, was a treat!
My colleague had the office despatch "pack" us "Rojak Mamak" from the canteen...
Looks far different than the type of rojak I'm used to (Sotong Kangkong, Fruits).
The ingredients of Rojak Mamak are: Cucumber, Bean Sprouts, Tauhu Goreng and Hard-boiled Egg...topped with sauce that is more sweet rather than spicy...
Although my first impression was that it looked nothing like "Rojak", the taste was pretty nice...
Yum...I don't know the exact word to describe it...suffice to say, it was pleasing to the taste buds.
I may just get the hang of being a career woman afterall.
Work was alright.
At least I didn't fall asleep at my desk (like what almost happened yesterday)...
Hmm...so what did I do?
Scanning, Photocopying, Filing, Matching...etc. Nothing that I haven't done.
Lunch, however, was a treat!
My colleague had the office despatch "pack" us "Rojak Mamak" from the canteen...
Looks far different than the type of rojak I'm used to (Sotong Kangkong, Fruits).
The ingredients of Rojak Mamak are: Cucumber, Bean Sprouts, Tauhu Goreng and Hard-boiled Egg...topped with sauce that is more sweet rather than spicy...
Although my first impression was that it looked nothing like "Rojak", the taste was pretty nice...
Yum...I don't know the exact word to describe it...suffice to say, it was pleasing to the taste buds.
I may just get the hang of being a career woman afterall.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home