Day 12
Dear diary,
It's a Monday and it feels like Friday...
Now what is up with that?
Obviously, I'm more than just looking forward to this weekend.
IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!
On a more work-related issue...The lady from Accounts Payable from Day 10 is being a wee bit ungrateful, now isn't she?
I was flipping "heavier-than-hardcover-phonebook" files for her!
And what do I get?
Her telling my colleague that I "made a lot of mistakes"...
Now how could that have happened?!
When I was done, she went through the copy of the docs I made. It wasn't enough that she asked me to make ANOTHER set...
"Lady! Why didn't you ask me to make 2 copies at once?!"
But no complains from me...I made another copy.
Last I checked, she was OK with my work...
And NOW?!
At least have the professionalism to tell ME if what I did was WRONG...
NOT b***** about it to my colleague behind my back.
Heh. Welcome to the workforce.
It's a Monday and it feels like Friday...
Now what is up with that?
Obviously, I'm more than just looking forward to this weekend.
IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!
On a more work-related issue...The lady from Accounts Payable from Day 10 is being a wee bit ungrateful, now isn't she?
I was flipping "heavier-than-hardcover-phonebook" files for her!
And what do I get?
Her telling my colleague that I "made a lot of mistakes"...
Now how could that have happened?!
When I was done, she went through the copy of the docs I made. It wasn't enough that she asked me to make ANOTHER set...
"Lady! Why didn't you ask me to make 2 copies at once?!"
But no complains from me...I made another copy.
Last I checked, she was OK with my work...
And NOW?!
At least have the professionalism to tell ME if what I did was WRONG...
NOT b***** about it to my colleague behind my back.
Heh. Welcome to the workforce.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home