Diary of a Practitioner

When I was in school and studying, I was called a Student. When I was in Varsity, I was called an Undergraduate. When I finished my diploma, I was called a Graduate. When I begin my practical attachment, I am called a Practitioner.

Wednesday, December 21

Day 14

Dear diary,
Colourful Character for the Day: Ladies' Lady

How could I NOT post about her? Especially today...

Ladies' Lady is the lady from down the hall.

She's almost always at the Ladies room
--especially when I'm there!

Could clearly see the look of surprise on my face reflected on hers.

To bump into someone at the Ladies' isn't weird.

But to bump into that same someone everytime you went there the whole day?

Now that IS weird.

On work, today was filing, printing and photocopying...as usual.

I'm beginning to wonder if I have actually finished my practical experience in less than 2 weeks..
I keep repeating the same kinda task! Is there nothing else I can learn from this attachment? Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home