Day 20
Dear diary,
Today felt quite busy compared to the days before.
I didn't get much of a chance to "warm" my seat up before I'm on the go again.
I guess it's the dateline.
Stuff to finish by the end of the year.
Needless to say, I was anxious to get home from work.
Reason #1: I'm always anxious to get home on Friday cos it means its the weekends!!
Reason #2: Tomorrow's the last day of the year!!
Reason #3: Happy New Year!!
I have a vague idea of the plans for New Year's Eve.
But I'll only blog about that here and/or here.
(Check back again for the updated links after New Year.)
Till then dear readers,
Happy New Year 2006!!!
For Auld Lang Syne...
(FYI,the music playing now.)
Today felt quite busy compared to the days before.
I didn't get much of a chance to "warm" my seat up before I'm on the go again.
I guess it's the dateline.
Stuff to finish by the end of the year.
Needless to say, I was anxious to get home from work.
Reason #1: I'm always anxious to get home on Friday cos it means its the weekends!!
Reason #2: Tomorrow's the last day of the year!!
Reason #3: Happy New Year!!
I have a vague idea of the plans for New Year's Eve.
But I'll only blog about that here and/or here.
(Check back again for the updated links after New Year.)
Till then dear readers,
Happy New Year 2006!!!
For Auld Lang Syne...
(FYI,the music playing now.)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home