Day 24
Dear diary,
Its always ironic.
And it always happens 1-day after.
If I blog that I want to photocopy...They'll give me tonnes and tonnes of stuff to copy until it could last me forever.
If I blog that I need more challenging work, they give me loads of stuff of which I am not well-prepared to do!
And then yesterday, I blogged that I wasn't given any work to do at all, so much so that I was complaining of sitting down at my desk doing nothing....
So I'm sure you can guess what happened today...
I got tonnes of work on my hands right now.
Thank Goodness the weekends are around the next bend.
Its always ironic.
And it always happens 1-day after.
If I blog that I want to photocopy...They'll give me tonnes and tonnes of stuff to copy until it could last me forever.
If I blog that I need more challenging work, they give me loads of stuff of which I am not well-prepared to do!
And then yesterday, I blogged that I wasn't given any work to do at all, so much so that I was complaining of sitting down at my desk doing nothing....
So I'm sure you can guess what happened today...
I got tonnes of work on my hands right now.
Thank Goodness the weekends are around the next bend.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home