Day 22
Dear diary,
What can I say? Today, just like yesterday I simply sat at my desk doing nothing.
There doesn't seem to be any work for me to do the whole day.
Only to be stacked up with work at the very last minute!
I hate it when that happens.
Where is work when I felt guilty just sitting down?
Where was work for most part of the day?
And then when I was ready to go home, then only was I needed to do file this and copy that and calculate those and etc.
Damn.
What can I say? Today, just like yesterday I simply sat at my desk doing nothing.
There doesn't seem to be any work for me to do the whole day.
Only to be stacked up with work at the very last minute!
I hate it when that happens.
Where is work when I felt guilty just sitting down?
Where was work for most part of the day?
And then when I was ready to go home, then only was I needed to do file this and copy that and calculate those and etc.
Damn.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home