Day 28
Dear diary,
There are two types of workdays I don't look forward to.
Type #1: The Busy-as-Hell Day
This is the day where all is work, work, work in huge, huge, huge quantities and I have to remind myself to breathe, breathe, breathe or I die, die, die.
Type #2: The So-Free-and-Guilty Day
In absolute contrast to Day Type #1, this is where there is absolutely nothing to do whereby I'd be left to do absolutely nothing and just feel absolutely guilty about everything!
Today was Day Type #2 and I am NOT enjoying the guilt trip.
Why do I feel guilty NOT "working" when its NOT my fault to blame?
Oh...I just remembered, usually my Type #2 days end with a sudden rush of loads of stuff to do...but only when its the end of the workday...causing me to be furious that I have to rush through everything when I could have it done since morning.(I was free the whole day damn it!)
I still can't decide which day I hate more.
Most probably the latter.
There are two types of workdays I don't look forward to.
Type #1: The Busy-as-Hell Day
This is the day where all is work, work, work in huge, huge, huge quantities and I have to remind myself to breathe, breathe, breathe or I die, die, die.
Type #2: The So-Free-and-Guilty Day
In absolute contrast to Day Type #1, this is where there is absolutely nothing to do whereby I'd be left to do absolutely nothing and just feel absolutely guilty about everything!
Today was Day Type #2 and I am NOT enjoying the guilt trip.
Why do I feel guilty NOT "working" when its NOT my fault to blame?
Oh...I just remembered, usually my Type #2 days end with a sudden rush of loads of stuff to do...but only when its the end of the workday...causing me to be furious that I have to rush through everything when I could have it done since morning.(I was free the whole day damn it!)
I still can't decide which day I hate more.
Most probably the latter.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home