Diary of a Practitioner

When I was in school and studying, I was called a Student. When I was in Varsity, I was called an Undergraduate. When I finished my diploma, I was called a Graduate. When I begin my practical attachment, I am called a Practitioner.

Tuesday, January 17

Day 30

Dear diary,
Half an hour to 5pm.
Physically, I'm still at the office...but my mind is far from it.

Hope when I leave later, my spirits will be high enough so I can treat [i.e. cook] myself (to) some decent home-cooked meal...
Strangely, yesterday, after it began to rain and it was time to go home, I was feeling very out-of-sorts...depressed, sad, stressed, all the negative emotions you can name...
Fortunately, Joyce, my c0-blogger spared me from myself. After a delicious meal outside and englightening conversation, I wasn't feeling so bad anymore. Thanks girl!

So today, I still have the good "vibes" from last night around me...
Hope it'll last till Friday...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home