Day 42
Dear diary,
Today wasn't the best day I've had.
I was rushing for work today.
I hastily prepared lunch-to-go....
Intended: Egg Sandwich.
Result: Salty egg sandwich. (In my haste, at least 1 tablespoon of salt "fell" inside the beaten eggs. At least! I took some salt out...obviously didn't get them all.) But later, when I arrived at the office...I had sufficient time to go to the canteen and when I could've gotten something like this...

I settled for Salty Egg Sandwich....
I didn't even know it was salty until I actually ate it. Bleh!
My mom rarely asks me for favours so when she asked (yesterday) if I could (today) help transfer credit from my phone to hers (it was for an urgent purpose nonetheless) I was glad to oblige. But then this morning, my service operator had to deduct RM3 from my RM12 balance in credits for monthly service charges leaving me just RM9...RM1 short of the minumum credit balance I should have in order to transfer.
"How nice..." my brother summed up when I had to call on him to do the favour which our mom had asked of me... Thanks bro! You're always there to get me out of a jam... And sorry for waking you up this morning... =)
(Yes. My brother reads my blogs but can never find the comment button...I've no idea why. ;D)
And at work, I was asked to dig through old files to get some documents someone wanted. I hate digging through files more than I hate filing! Especially when the documents I wanted are not to be found! Yeesh~~
Overall, today wasn't the best day I've had..I was somehow sensing that this whole day started wrong...yea la...spilling salt is bad luck what! (Not that I'm superstitious or anything... :-, )
Fortunately it didn't end too bad...
42 days into the job and my supervisor comes over to my cubicle...with a letter especially for me...

Sorry its a bit blurr...but you should be able to read it if u squint hard enough...hehe..
I now have my own Personnel ID and password!!!
(All this while, I'd been using my superficial supervisor's ID...)
Yippee!!! Group acceptance!!! Now I'm one of them...haha...
(More pictures will be posted later...check back!)
By the way, in case anyone-reading-this-blog really wants to comment but doesn't know how...just click on the "comments" below any post and add a comment...if you're not a blogger choose "other" as your identity and put your name lah...ok? =D
HappySpamming Commenting!!!
Today wasn't the best day I've had.
I was rushing for work today.
I hastily prepared lunch-to-go....
Intended: Egg Sandwich.
Result: Salty egg sandwich. (In my haste, at least 1 tablespoon of salt "fell" inside the beaten eggs. At least! I took some salt out...obviously didn't get them all.) But later, when I arrived at the office...I had sufficient time to go to the canteen and when I could've gotten something like this...

I settled for Salty Egg Sandwich....
I didn't even know it was salty until I actually ate it. Bleh!
My mom rarely asks me for favours so when she asked (yesterday) if I could (today) help transfer credit from my phone to hers (it was for an urgent purpose nonetheless) I was glad to oblige. But then this morning, my service operator had to deduct RM3 from my RM12 balance in credits for monthly service charges leaving me just RM9...RM1 short of the minumum credit balance I should have in order to transfer.
"How nice..." my brother summed up when I had to call on him to do the favour which our mom had asked of me... Thanks bro! You're always there to get me out of a jam... And sorry for waking you up this morning... =)
(Yes. My brother reads my blogs but can never find the comment button...I've no idea why. ;D)
And at work, I was asked to dig through old files to get some documents someone wanted. I hate digging through files more than I hate filing! Especially when the documents I wanted are not to be found! Yeesh~~
Overall, today wasn't the best day I've had..I was somehow sensing that this whole day started wrong...yea la...spilling salt is bad luck what! (Not that I'm superstitious or anything... :-, )
Fortunately it didn't end too bad...
42 days into the job and my supervisor comes over to my cubicle...with a letter especially for me...

Sorry its a bit blurr...but you should be able to read it if u squint hard enough...hehe..
I now have my own Personnel ID and password!!!
(All this while, I'd been using my superficial supervisor's ID...)
Yippee!!! Group acceptance!!! Now I'm one of them...haha...
(More pictures will be posted later...check back!)
By the way, in case anyone-reading-this-blog really wants to comment but doesn't know how...just click on the "comments" below any post and add a comment...if you're not a blogger choose "other" as your identity and put your name lah...ok? =D
Happy



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home