Diary of a Practitioner

When I was in school and studying, I was called a Student. When I was in Varsity, I was called an Undergraduate. When I finished my diploma, I was called a Graduate. When I begin my practical attachment, I am called a Practitioner.

Friday, February 17

Day 48

Dear diary,
It's lunch break now and this entry is on stealth mode (i.e looking left and right to make sure that no one sees what I'm doing...) from my colleague's computer.

Why not on my own computer you say?
'Cos my computer is blocked from surfing the net.

WHAT!?

$#$^&&^$%@(*))**^!!!!

So I've had to be very diligent at work today...There was nothing I could do about it...=)

Just had my lunch and taking this chance now to blog.

I won't be online during the weekends so I'll see ya next week!!!
(Hopefully, my computer would have been unblocked...please please please....*fingers crossed*)

P/s- My colleague mentioned that we (i.e staff/practitioners?) weren't allowed to "online" from work...&*&%%^$#!!! You don't think that has something to do with my computer being blocked, do you?

2 Comments:

Blogger cibol said...

normal I guess, but in my office, I can use it anytime .. as long as you got tonnes of deals per week. He he he .. for us, PC are for research, phone numbers and looking for CEO, COO and whatever shit la .. but please be our guest to use the pc after work .. which I doubt not many people would do that.

February 17, 2006 6:34 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

My computer is STILL blocked.

Dang!

February 21, 2006 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home