Day 49
Dear diary,
*Sigh*
My computer is still blocked from going online...
So now, the only thing preventing me from nodding off at work is cool water on my face.
Thus, more trips to the ladies'.
And also more "stealth" surfing from the scanner computer as many times as I dared risk getting caught.
*Sigh*
I had the most-expensive-lunch-ever today...
I met up with my classmate/close friend who was having her practical attachment nearby.
We went to Secret Recipe for lunch.
It was good to catch up. =)
Other than that, it has been the normal ordinary day at the office.
*Sigh*
My computer is still blocked from going online...
So now, the only thing preventing me from nodding off at work is cool water on my face.
Thus, more trips to the ladies'.
And also more "stealth" surfing from the scanner computer as many times as I dared risk getting caught.
*Sigh*
I had the most-expensive-lunch-ever today...
I met up with my classmate/close friend who was having her practical attachment nearby.
We went to Secret Recipe for lunch.
It was good to catch up. =)
Other than that, it has been the normal ordinary day at the office.



3 Comments:
oh God bless the office job! you don't have to worry about being bothered by irrate consumers badgering you about the price of grapes or a number of grocery-related problems...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ada,
yea...the food is very filling to the stomach..but pretty much emptying the pocket too...
It was one of those "once-in-a-while-treat-yourself" kinda day...=)
Yea...its still blocked...very cruel...
Ron,
That made me laugh...you're someone who strikes me optimistic...
Thanks...I needed that laugh..=)
Post a Comment
<< Home