Diary of a Practitioner

When I was in school and studying, I was called a Student. When I was in Varsity, I was called an Undergraduate. When I finished my diploma, I was called a Graduate. When I begin my practical attachment, I am called a Practitioner.

Wednesday, February 22

Day 51

Dear diary,
I just got back from work...

Told the people in IT that my computer was blocked...

They didn't do a thing about it...

Spent the whole day keying-in stuff into Excel...

No surfing.

No music.

Such a drag!

(I have very low morale right now...)

That's it people...

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna start packing my stuff to be shifted later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ron said...

cheer up babe! don't forget that i can do all that boring stuff for you and you wouldn't be missing anything anyway...the internet is so boring you didn't miss a single thing(i just checked) and also music is boring too...but only for the days that you miss it -- then it's exciting again.

anyway let me know how your move-thing is going, i'm always around the corner!

February 23, 2006 11:31 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

Aww Ron...so sweet...
I'll keep you guys informed =)

Ada,I'm starting to get excited abt the whole new place thing...hope it lives up to its impression...

February 23, 2006 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home