Day 53
Dear diary,
I guess Friday is the only day I'll be able to blog peacefully...
(Friday's lunch break is longer...12.30pm - 2.15pm...)
It's 1.30pm and the office is 90% empty...
I have my colleague's computer to myself...
*Rub hands gleefully*
I was checking up on the blogs I never miss reading...
Nowadays, the bloggers are pretty slow to update their blogs...
Wonder why...
Anyways, my final entry for this stretch of the work-week...
See ya Monday folks!
I guess Friday is the only day I'll be able to blog peacefully...
(Friday's lunch break is longer...12.30pm - 2.15pm...)
It's 1.30pm and the office is 90% empty...
I have my colleague's computer to myself...
*Rub hands gleefully*
I was checking up on the blogs I never miss reading...
Nowadays, the bloggers are pretty slow to update their blogs...
Wonder why...
Anyways, my final entry for this stretch of the work-week...
See ya Monday folks!



3 Comments:
yea, i think mainly because it was blog-less-than-you-usually-do week. oh, you forgot? it's ok, since you blogged and we didn't it balances out!
Anywho hope everything's going good..i had a bad day at work today but i'll get over it. take care!
Bad day? Poor you...
I think you're still at the office now while I'm already settling into my "weekend mode"...no worries..you'll follow suite...hehe...cheer up yea?
Weekend's here..
Hmm Yea yea but I cant see the different in you.....you have time to update your blog. actually in UTM we need to go to certain places to online...not every space available...moreover I don't have a laptop can't do the wireless online...have to go to the ICT which open and close on controlled time...ermm
Post a Comment
<< Home