Day 52
Dear diary,
Before I explain myself, I'd just like to thank all my dear readers/commentators for all the "support" you guys have given me in this blog (and my other blogs)...the words of encouragement and (is it?) sympathy...made me feel so loved in this iWorld...(he made me use this prefix)...
It's Thursday night and the weekend is just around the corner...
I still can't "connect" myself to the iWorld...but Ron might actually be right(in his comment) when he said I didn't miss anything...I believe I'm starting to adapt to the "no-internet-at-my-fingertips" situation at the office...provided I have work to get my mind off it...gee,I could just make it as "Practitioner of the Year" if I adapt well enough the remaining 3 months of my Practical Attachment...

Or not...if it depends on the above criterias...
Hehe...
On the other hand, I still need my dose of iSurf to blog...which brings me to my "moving" plotline...
Apparently, yesterday, I was supposed to move my stuff back to my old home...but before I could do so, my current housemates were insistent that I move in with them instead...
They just found a "nice" place...same neighbourhood as my old home...and although I haven't seen the place for myself, I am excited about this place and hope it lives up to the "nice" impression my housemate gave it...*fingers crossed*
Thus, here I am, still able to blog from home...maybe one last time (seeing as the plan is to move to the "nice" place this weekend)...
=) Living to blog another day...
Before I explain myself, I'd just like to thank all my dear readers/commentators for all the "support" you guys have given me in this blog (and my other blogs)...the words of encouragement and (is it?) sympathy...made me feel so loved in this iWorld...(he made me use this prefix)...
It's Thursday night and the weekend is just around the corner...
I still can't "connect" myself to the iWorld...but Ron might actually be right(in his comment) when he said I didn't miss anything...I believe I'm starting to adapt to the "no-internet-at-my-fingertips" situation at the office...provided I have work to get my mind off it...gee,I could just make it as "Practitioner of the Year" if I adapt well enough the remaining 3 months of my Practical Attachment...

Or not...if it depends on the above criterias...
Hehe...
On the other hand, I still need my dose of iSurf to blog...which brings me to my "moving" plotline...
Apparently, yesterday, I was supposed to move my stuff back to my old home...but before I could do so, my current housemates were insistent that I move in with them instead...
They just found a "nice" place...same neighbourhood as my old home...and although I haven't seen the place for myself, I am excited about this place and hope it lives up to the "nice" impression my housemate gave it...*fingers crossed*
Thus, here I am, still able to blog from home...maybe one last time (seeing as the plan is to move to the "nice" place this weekend)...
=) Living to blog another day...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home