Day 59
Backdated entry for: Monday 06/03/06
Dear diary,
Today was another one of those normal boring Mondays…
To pass the time, I came up with some posts for my blogs…
One self-explanatory post on my Friendster blog.
One meaningless-but-rhyming-poem post for my co-blog.
But I forgot this post for my diaryblog.
Heheh…
Also, I finally managed to read the mwemails from my bestfriend.
(FYI, mwemails are Microsoft Word Emails…i.e emails that are pre-typed in Word and later copy-pasted into the email…the only way to email in my case nowadays.)
Other than that, it was another ordinary day at the office.
Dear diary,
Today was another one of those normal boring Mondays…
To pass the time, I came up with some posts for my blogs…
One self-explanatory post on my Friendster blog.
One meaningless-but-rhyming-poem post for my co-blog.
But I forgot this post for my diaryblog.
Heheh…
Also, I finally managed to read the mwemails from my bestfriend.
(FYI, mwemails are Microsoft Word Emails…i.e emails that are pre-typed in Word and later copy-pasted into the email…the only way to email in my case nowadays.)
Other than that, it was another ordinary day at the office.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home