Day 57
Dear diary,
S***!!!
It's lunch-break…
I can't online…
I have piles of stuff on my desk that I need to do…
But worst of all is…
My (superficial) supervisor wants me to do extra-time in the future!!!!
He wants me to stay back after office-hours!!!!
Until 7pm!!!
S***!!!
It's not like I'd be paid for "overtime"!!!
Damn!!!
I dread should that be a reality…
Crap!!!!
P/s- Sorry for the vulgar language…I am NOT taking this well…
P.P/s- I quickly read thru my "must-read" blogs today and people are noticing that I've been M.I.A for awhile now with my comments…like I said, I don't have the iNet connection as long and as frequent as I'd like now…sorry guys…
So I'll just put up some comments here instead…
Archie-hope u enjoy urself at PD…I wanted to join but…no $$...hehe…
Raph-no,I'm not having exams now…the reasons for my M.I.A are stated above…=p
Ron-Happy Belated 5 ½ th Birthday!!! And keep the "Men in Blue" away..hehehe…
Ada-I came,I read,but I couldn't comment…
Gerard- same as Ada's comment..(hehe)
S***!!!
It's lunch-break…
I can't online…
I have piles of stuff on my desk that I need to do…
But worst of all is…
My (superficial) supervisor wants me to do extra-time in the future!!!!
He wants me to stay back after office-hours!!!!
Until 7pm!!!
S***!!!
It's not like I'd be paid for "overtime"!!!
Damn!!!
I dread should that be a reality…
Crap!!!!
P/s- Sorry for the vulgar language…I am NOT taking this well…
P.P/s- I quickly read thru my "must-read" blogs today and people are noticing that I've been M.I.A for awhile now with my comments…like I said, I don't have the iNet connection as long and as frequent as I'd like now…sorry guys…
So I'll just put up some comments here instead…
Archie-hope u enjoy urself at PD…I wanted to join but…no $$...hehe…
Raph-no,I'm not having exams now…the reasons for my M.I.A are stated above…=p
Ron-Happy Belated 5 ½ th Birthday!!! And keep the "Men in Blue" away..hehehe…
Ada-I came,I read,but I couldn't comment…
Gerard- same as Ada's comment..(hehe)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home