Diary of a Practitioner

When I was in school and studying, I was called a Student. When I was in Varsity, I was called an Undergraduate. When I finished my diploma, I was called a Graduate. When I begin my practical attachment, I am called a Practitioner.

Wednesday, March 1

Day 56

Dear diary,
You can take the girl out of the Net…but you can't take the Net out of the girl…

What was that?

My version of "You can take the farm out of the boy…but you can't take the farm out of the boy"…hehe…

I was just lazing about at my desk, glaring into space during lunch break for two reasons:
I can't online like I used to be able to…
It's Ash Wednesday…so…it’s a day of fast…

That's when that phrase popped into my head…

I may not be able to spend as much time as I'd like to blog and comment and email…but thanks to Microsoft Word…now I type my blog beforehand and just copy paste them into my blogs…same thing applies to email (which explains why now I'm able to dish out very very long emails…heheh)

So here's to technology!

Have a blessed day and Lent…here we come…

P/s – I may be able to blog but I won't always be able to sneak a read of my "must-read" blogs…huhuhu…I try people…but usually, I wudn't have the chance to comment after reading…damn &*&^$#^ who blocked my computer???!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home