Day 55
Tuesday 28/02/06
Dear diary,
Today was a pretty busy day…so much so that I couldn't update my blog.
Thus, this entry is backdated.
It was also an even more of a sleepy-but-not-allowed-to-sleep day as compared to yesterday…*
I snuck a very short nap (very disturbed i.e sleep, jarred awake, snooze, awake…), of give-or-take 10mins, somewhere you wouldn't imagine…;-,
*Reason I was more sleepier than yesterday: I slept at 2am that morning…normally I "hibernate" at midnight but that morning I spent 12.30am-1.30am on a "social call" (aka "visiting") to a friend's place…
Crazy…
I know…
Dear diary,
Today was a pretty busy day…so much so that I couldn't update my blog.
Thus, this entry is backdated.
It was also an even more of a sleepy-but-not-allowed-to-sleep day as compared to yesterday…*
I snuck a very short nap (very disturbed i.e sleep, jarred awake, snooze, awake…), of give-or-take 10mins, somewhere you wouldn't imagine…;-,
*Reason I was more sleepier than yesterday: I slept at 2am that morning…normally I "hibernate" at midnight but that morning I spent 12.30am-1.30am on a "social call" (aka "visiting") to a friend's place…
Crazy…
I know…



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home