Day 63
Dear diary,
[Backdated entry for Friday 10/03/2006]
Today was a busy day at work – so busy that I couldn't even stay still for a few minutes.
Type-print-file-copy-scan-etc-etc-etc…
I even took part of my lunch hour to do work!
I'd rather sacrifice lunch break instead of staying back or working the weekends.
At the end of the day, I still have some pending stuff to take care of…but its nothing that can't wait till Monday.
=P happy working-free weekend folks!
[Backdated entry for Friday 10/03/2006]
Today was a busy day at work – so busy that I couldn't even stay still for a few minutes.
Type-print-file-copy-scan-etc-etc-etc…
I even took part of my lunch hour to do work!
I'd rather sacrifice lunch break instead of staying back or working the weekends.
At the end of the day, I still have some pending stuff to take care of…but its nothing that can't wait till Monday.
=P happy working-free weekend folks!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home