Diary of a Practitioner

When I was in school and studying, I was called a Student. When I was in Varsity, I was called an Undergraduate. When I finished my diploma, I was called a Graduate. When I begin my practical attachment, I am called a Practitioner.

Thursday, March 9

Day 62

Dear diary,
Thank goodness I was wrong!

After I tried to go online (from the scanner computer yesterday after lunch) and failed, I was almost certain they've discovered my only source of internet refuge and cut that off as well.

Thankfully I was wrong…
I can't imagine my life without the net.
(This sounds so lame but I really do feel so…guess I'm officially an internet addict, specifically, an addict to blogging.)

Blogitchinichitis.

Indeed.

Note to self: After work, drop by the cybers for a more relaxed netting session (haven't had one of those for a looooonnnngggg time now..) as opposed to the sneaky-sneaky-careful-not-to-get-caught sessions nowadays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home