Day 66
Dear diary,
[Backdated entry: Wednesday 15/03/06]
This week feels very very long. And its misery, everyday, as I struggle to stay awake.
Since Monday I haven't been feeling too well…I do believe I got overdosed by the air-conditioning.
Symptoms of Air-Conditioning-Overdose (ACO):-
Shivering
Moist feet/hands
Inability to stay awake
Excessive trips to the loo
Headache
and others…
I've started using a pullover sweater at work. The office is freakin cold! Especially in the morning…
It’s a wonder how the people here can survive wearing just skirts and sleeveless blouses.
P/s-I was caught asleep as my desk by my superficial supervisor today. Apparently, even without displaying all the symptoms of ACO, he was able to perceive that I wasn't feeling entirely well and told me to go to the Clinic first thing tomorrow morning.
[Backdated entry: Wednesday 15/03/06]
This week feels very very long. And its misery, everyday, as I struggle to stay awake.
Since Monday I haven't been feeling too well…I do believe I got overdosed by the air-conditioning.
Symptoms of Air-Conditioning-Overdose (ACO):-
Shivering
Moist feet/hands
Inability to stay awake
Excessive trips to the loo
Headache
and others…
I've started using a pullover sweater at work. The office is freakin cold! Especially in the morning…
It’s a wonder how the people here can survive wearing just skirts and sleeveless blouses.
P/s-I was caught asleep as my desk by my superficial supervisor today. Apparently, even without displaying all the symptoms of ACO, he was able to perceive that I wasn't feeling entirely well and told me to go to the Clinic first thing tomorrow morning.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home