Diary of a Practitioner

When I was in school and studying, I was called a Student. When I was in Varsity, I was called an Undergraduate. When I finished my diploma, I was called a Graduate. When I begin my practical attachment, I am called a Practitioner.

Tuesday, March 14

Day 65

Dear diary,
(I refuse to mention what I saw on the way to the canteen this morning. It's too traumatic! Eeewww…)

Work today was like any other day,
There wasn't much I didn't do except play,
I'm sick of the monotonous things I do everyday,
Wish I could go home and still get my pay.

This poem was inspired at the spur of the moment,
Thought I'd try a poem with an actual notion,
It's lunch break and so I'll finish this poem,
So I can post this up and get my stomach churnin'.

G'day folks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tiap-tiap hari selalu merungut kehidupan kamu..kesian betul! patut cari boypren kot!

March 18, 2006 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tiap-tiap hari selalu merungut kehidupan kamu..kesian betul! patut cari boypren kot!

March 18, 2006 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home