Day 68
Dear diary,
Friday 17/03/06
As it has been all week…I am still sprouting the symptoms of ACO and still nursing the hangover (aka sleep deprivation) from yesterday. It didn't help that yesterday was a long night as well.
(Note to self…Slumber parties on work-nights=BAD idea)
Furthermore, I may be really coming down with something after all…
I knew I haven't been feeling well all week…
It especially didn't help that my friends and I went swimming last night…in the rain.
(Actually, it rained when we were already at the pool..we couldn't just stop…until it got heavier and we didn't have a choice.)
Also, my housemate is already down with the flu…since Monday.
All the usual suspects…
I'm glad the weekends are here…
Hope I can sleep my way back to humanity…considering a zombie has been taking my place this week.
*Zombie headache*
Gtg now…
Friday 17/03/06
As it has been all week…I am still sprouting the symptoms of ACO and still nursing the hangover (aka sleep deprivation) from yesterday. It didn't help that yesterday was a long night as well.
(Note to self…Slumber parties on work-nights=BAD idea)
Furthermore, I may be really coming down with something after all…
I knew I haven't been feeling well all week…
It especially didn't help that my friends and I went swimming last night…in the rain.
(Actually, it rained when we were already at the pool..we couldn't just stop…until it got heavier and we didn't have a choice.)
Also, my housemate is already down with the flu…since Monday.
All the usual suspects…
I'm glad the weekends are here…
Hope I can sleep my way back to humanity…considering a zombie has been taking my place this week.
*Zombie headache*
Gtg now…



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home