Day 69
[Backdated entry: Monday 20/03/06]
Dear diary,
An anonymous comment made me examine myself,
Am I a whiner? Is it really that bad?
Then I just realized that it must be a drag,
For my readers to read all these things in my head.
It is not my intention, dear readers, to whine,
But I write what I want – this blog is mine!
I admit that my posts can be quite boring sometimes,
Well, life can be boring…is that a crime?
I am not angry - or even annoyed,
Just wanna point out that I'm not all JOY,
I sometimes have my ups and downs too,
This is just one way I share them with you.
I appreciate the comments along the way,
Some managed to brighten my day,
Others made me feel all gay,
Its good to know what you have to say.
So to Anonymous, thanks for your comment,
I'd still prefer if you gave me a moment,
Maybe a name to go with your notion?
Lest I feel you jugde me without caution.
Anonymous aside, its four forty-five,
Time to pack and leave for the night.
Work today was pretty smooth sailin',
Albeit being much too slow for my likin'.
Goodbye dear readers, I'm leaving for the day…
I'm sorry this post isn't much gay.
Till next time when I'm poetically inspired,
Maybe a post which isn't more drier.
G'day y'all!
Dear diary,
An anonymous comment made me examine myself,
Am I a whiner? Is it really that bad?
Then I just realized that it must be a drag,
For my readers to read all these things in my head.
It is not my intention, dear readers, to whine,
But I write what I want – this blog is mine!
I admit that my posts can be quite boring sometimes,
Well, life can be boring…is that a crime?
I am not angry - or even annoyed,
Just wanna point out that I'm not all JOY,
I sometimes have my ups and downs too,
This is just one way I share them with you.
I appreciate the comments along the way,
Some managed to brighten my day,
Others made me feel all gay,
Its good to know what you have to say.
So to Anonymous, thanks for your comment,
I'd still prefer if you gave me a moment,
Maybe a name to go with your notion?
Lest I feel you jugde me without caution.
Anonymous aside, its four forty-five,
Time to pack and leave for the night.
Work today was pretty smooth sailin',
Albeit being much too slow for my likin'.
Goodbye dear readers, I'm leaving for the day…
I'm sorry this post isn't much gay.
Till next time when I'm poetically inspired,
Maybe a post which isn't more drier.
G'day y'all!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home