Day 79
[Backdated entry: Monday 03/04/06]
Dear diary,
Officially, I am no longer "on hire" to the department where I was stationed last week…however, today I was pretty much "borrowed" by that department again.
I checked in at my own desk in the morning but only managed to sort out my in-tray (It was overflowing from stuff dumped there the whole of last week…) before I was called to "assist" at that department again.
And so, I spent the day doing what I did the whole past week…there were 3 more boxes to go through and at the end of the day…nothing was found…
Oh well…
I went back to my own department again with just 1 ½ hour left before 5pm.
(My colleague and I were chauffeured to the main office in a new car…still with its seats covered with plastic and the fresh smell of paint!...from that department, which would've taken me and my colleague about 10mins had we walked.)
Rushed through some of the tasks in my in-tray before leaving for the day.
Obviously, my supervisor was glad to have his assistant (i.e me) back…
Dear diary,
Officially, I am no longer "on hire" to the department where I was stationed last week…however, today I was pretty much "borrowed" by that department again.
I checked in at my own desk in the morning but only managed to sort out my in-tray (It was overflowing from stuff dumped there the whole of last week…) before I was called to "assist" at that department again.
And so, I spent the day doing what I did the whole past week…there were 3 more boxes to go through and at the end of the day…nothing was found…
Oh well…
I went back to my own department again with just 1 ½ hour left before 5pm.
(My colleague and I were chauffeured to the main office in a new car…still with its seats covered with plastic and the fresh smell of paint!...from that department, which would've taken me and my colleague about 10mins had we walked.)
Rushed through some of the tasks in my in-tray before leaving for the day.
Obviously, my supervisor was glad to have his assistant (i.e me) back…



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home