Diary of a Practitioner

When I was in school and studying, I was called a Student. When I was in Varsity, I was called an Undergraduate. When I finished my diploma, I was called a Graduate. When I begin my practical attachment, I am called a Practitioner.

Friday, March 24

Day 72

[Backdated entry: Thursday 23/03/06]
Dear diary,
It was raining when my colleague left the office yesterday…so instead of walking (and most possibly getting drenched) from the office to "2" where we'll get the bus, we opted for the more scenic route by taking the bus from the roundabout and ended up at the mall.

Heh.
So I bought some raw materials to cook for dinner and satisfied my cravings for McD's McFlurry…yummy!

But that's yesterday's story.

Today was the normal round-the-mill Thursday.
Except my friends and I were suppose to go swimming in the evening but I ended up "swimming" in bed.

P/s: I posted my bestfriend a repertoire to the poem she gave me…and also something extra. Hope she understands it. It was pretty deep. You think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home