Day 90
[Backdated entry: Wednesday 19/04/06]
Dear diary,
Another freakin sleepy day at the office…especially in the morning when I have no work to do…
I do believe my medication may also have something to do with it.
Anyhoo, things picked up after I got my hands full with tasks so I survived…
Weather report…
As it has been ever since last week, it rained heavily in the afternoon…with thunderstorms and such.
Why the heck am I including the weather report?!
Beats me…just felt like it. Heh.
Dear diary,
Another freakin sleepy day at the office…especially in the morning when I have no work to do…
I do believe my medication may also have something to do with it.
Anyhoo, things picked up after I got my hands full with tasks so I survived…
Weather report…
As it has been ever since last week, it rained heavily in the afternoon…with thunderstorms and such.
Why the heck am I including the weather report?!
Beats me…just felt like it. Heh.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home