Day 93
Phew! I just completed keying-in and balancing 7 months' worth of charges into Excel…been doing that all morning and all day! Thank goodness that's over…
I'm gonna be doing some scanning soon so I thought I'd MWord this entry and post it then.
There was also a demand from my housemates that I post our adventure yesterday in my blog. More like "misadventure" actually…
So what the heck, I'll post it in my Friendster blog then…
Wouldn't wanna disappoint them.. ;-p
Countdown: 27 days to Independence
I'm gonna be doing some scanning soon so I thought I'd MWord this entry and post it then.
There was also a demand from my housemates that I post our adventure yesterday in my blog. More like "misadventure" actually…
So what the heck, I'll post it in my Friendster blog then…
Wouldn't wanna disappoint them.. ;-p
Countdown: 27 days to Independence



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home