Diary of a Practitioner

When I was in school and studying, I was called a Student. When I was in Varsity, I was called an Undergraduate. When I finished my diploma, I was called a Graduate. When I begin my practical attachment, I am called a Practitioner.

Thursday, May 11

Day 105

Thursday 11/05/06
Dear diary,
"Project23" has begun…

When I arrived at the office, there was a pink box of CHOCOLATE CHEESE CAKE on my desk…
A BIG 1.0kg cake too!

Paid my colleague quite a sum for that…

And later, my housemates will be fetching me after work and the preparation for tonight's "Coming Out" Party should already be in full-swing…

And that's just ONE of the plans lined up over this weekend…

Ohh…did I mention? I am NOT WORKING on my birthday – which is, tomorrow, a Friday…Heck, EVERYONE's NOT working tomorrow!

Public offices are closed…
Schools are closed…
All throughout Semenanjung Malaysia!!!

….And all because its my birthday…

Awww…I can't help feeling loved…(^_^)"

Hahaha…so…

Countdown: 1413 days to Independence…That's less than TWO weeks!!! =D

[Ok…so tomorrow's a Public Holiday…but I prefer to think everyone's off-day tomorrow is in celebration of yours truly, hehe…]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home