Day 102
Backdated entry: Monday 08/05/06
Dear diary,
The office is FLOODED with lights today!
Over the weekends, apparently, the lightings' plastic covers have been replaced to some newer and more transparent reflective-type covers – kinda looks like those aluminium reflect-thingy on a spaceship or a satellite dish…
My superficial supervisor was on sick leave so I pretty much did very minimal at work (Nothing to do maa..) not including some personal business I had to take care of.
Countdown: 17 days to Independence
And 4 days to my "Coming Out" Party (in remembrance that 23 years ago a cute baby girl was born…Hehe)…3 days' line-up of "events" are in the wings…aka "Project23"…
Can't wait
Dear diary,
The office is FLOODED with lights today!
Over the weekends, apparently, the lightings' plastic covers have been replaced to some newer and more transparent reflective-type covers – kinda looks like those aluminium reflect-thingy on a spaceship or a satellite dish…
My superficial supervisor was on sick leave so I pretty much did very minimal at work (Nothing to do maa..) not including some personal business I had to take care of.
Countdown: 17 days to Independence
And 4 days to my "Coming Out" Party (in remembrance that 23 years ago a cute baby girl was born…Hehe)…3 days' line-up of "events" are in the wings…aka "Project23"…
Can't wait



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home