Day 97
Dear diary,
Its almost 12.30pm and this is a LIVE entry from the scanner computer (of course, where else?)...
I'm scanning and blogging at the same time...
Making full use of time and oppurtunity maa...hehe..
Lunchbreak on Fridays are long so I'm going out with some colleagues later...
Off to lunch and shopping and banking in between...
Countdown to independence: 23 days...
BTW, Monday is Labour Day in Malaysia...that means Public Holiday...that means and extra 1-day weekend...hahaha...
Its almost 12.30pm and this is a LIVE entry from the scanner computer (of course, where else?)...
I'm scanning and blogging at the same time...
Making full use of time and oppurtunity maa...hehe..
Lunchbreak on Fridays are long so I'm going out with some colleagues later...
Off to lunch and shopping and banking in between...
Countdown to independence: 23 days...
BTW, Monday is Labour Day in Malaysia...that means Public Holiday...that means and extra 1-day weekend...hahaha...



1 Comments:
hey .. sempat lagik .. ha ha ha .. have a nice day!
Post a Comment
<< Home