Day 94
Dear diary,
Today was an Ok-day I suppose.
I finished all the tasks that were pending and even managed some personal time to key-in phone numbers into Excel for future references…my own digital phonebook. Hehe.
During lunch hour I managed to call my bestfriend using the office phone.
(I just discovered how to make external calls with it.)
Anyhow, I was just given new tasks after lunch. The person requested that I help her out monthly till September (to which I gladly told her I'd only be here till end of May) but I promised to help her for this month and next.
Time flies…yup!
Countdown: 26 days to Independence
Today was an Ok-day I suppose.
I finished all the tasks that were pending and even managed some personal time to key-in phone numbers into Excel for future references…my own digital phonebook. Hehe.
During lunch hour I managed to call my bestfriend using the office phone.
(I just discovered how to make external calls with it.)
Anyhow, I was just given new tasks after lunch. The person requested that I help her out monthly till September (to which I gladly told her I'd only be here till end of May) but I promised to help her for this month and next.
Time flies…yup!
Countdown: 26 days to Independence



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home